- Cruise service users are required to pay entrance fees to Forillon National Park.
- A minimum of 6 adult customers is required on board the Narval 111 for a departure.
- A minimum of 4 adult customers is required on board Rocher Le Vieux for a departure in regular hours and 8 adult customers in rental.
- You must arrive at our ticket office 30 minutes before the scheduled boarding time to pick up your ticket.
- Should we need to cancel a departure due to strong winds or thick fog, a full refund will be provided. Clients may book another cruise according to availability.
- If you book for a family for the Narval 111 and you have a child 2 years and under (free), you must also book for him because he is a passenger under maritime law.
- We go out rain or shine.
- We provide raincoats free of charge or sell them at our ticket office for customers who want new ones.
- Please dress warmly (long pants, closed shoes, two warm layers and a raincoat), even if the weather is nice.
- Sometimes footwear can get wet because of splashing, it is best to plan for a dry change of shoes or wear something waterproof.
- The cruise lasts about 2h30.
- Wear sunscreen!
- Pets are not allowed on board.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a better time for whale watching ?
As whales are marine mammals, they must come and breathe on the surface of the water, every 8 minutes on average, and this 24 hours a day.However, when the sea conditions are good (little or no wind), it is easier to spot whales and sail to join them. In general (but not always) it is on the first morning start that there is less wind and optimal conditions.